Latest posts by BrightRoll (see all)
- Award Sweep: BrightRoll Receives Three Prestigious Industry Recognitions - November 19, 2014
- Reach Your Customers With BrightRoll’s Mobile Audience Guarantee and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings™ - November 18, 2014
- How Mobile Video Ads Amplify TV Advertising - November 13, 2014
– By Patrick Edlefsen, Managing Director, Germany
Last month, BrightRoll added a new chapter to it’s great international success story. The world’s leading video ad network announced its office in Germany. Located in the northern part of the country in the port city of Hamburg, the company offers its localized products and services to the German market.
Having launched its European presence with headquarters in London just three months prior, BrightRoll is happy to have entered the first non-English speaking territory right in the heart of Europe.
The new office is situated in the center of Hamburg, headed by online video specialist and managing director, Germany, Patrick Edlefsen. He leads the BrightRoll management and sales initiatives, focusing on gaining share of the 50 million unique users in the market.
International expansion is a top priority at BrightRoll; after the successful launches in the UK and Canada, Germany is a natural next step. While bratwurst and beer may be excellent reasons to head to Germany, there are a few more compelling reasons behind the expansion.
- According to the local governing board, BVDW, the German video market is estimated to be worth €200 Million in 2011 and is projected to double in size in 2012.
- Video is the fastest growing category within the digital mix and has not reached its maximum potential yet
- Attitudes in the German marketplace are actually more similar to those in the US than any other European country, allowing easy cooperation and resource sharing with its U.S. peers.
For more information on BrightRoll Germany operations, visit www.brightroll.de or contact Patrick Edlesfen at patrick (at) brightroll (dot) com.