Latest posts by BrightRoll (see all)
- Award Sweep: BrightRoll Receives Three Prestigious Industry Recognitions - November 19, 2014
- Reach Your Customers With BrightRoll’s Mobile Audience Guarantee and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings™ - November 18, 2014
- How Mobile Video Ads Amplify TV Advertising - November 13, 2014
At the end of each year, BrightRoll CEO Tod Sacerdoti reflects on the year past and looks to the year ahead to compile his annual list of digital video industry predictions for Media Post’s VideoInsider blog. The new installment for 2012 highlights:
• Aggregators now serve a majority of digital video ads
• Continued adoption of real-time bidding (RTB)
• Expansion of mobile video inventory
• How the industry will tackle the challenge of audience measurement
But before diving into his predictions for 2012, Tod grades his predictions from a year ago, reflecting on what he got right and what he got wrong in 2011. Social gaming companies may have embraced online video advertising but public companies didn’t really drive consolidation in 2011. It’s without a doubt that mobile video advertising has grown in leaps and bounds, but has it really become the most sought after new ad format? And did any one video-specific company pass the 100 million unique-user mark or is that something we’ll see in 2012?
Read the full Media Post article here and peer into 2012.