Latest posts by BrightRoll (see all)
- Award Sweep: BrightRoll Receives Three Prestigious Industry Recognitions - November 19, 2014
- Reach Your Customers With BrightRoll’s Mobile Audience Guarantee and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings™ - November 18, 2014
- How Mobile Video Ads Amplify TV Advertising - November 13, 2014
On February 24, Dave Simon, Tim Avila and Sable Mi of BrightRoll were each recognized by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) for their contributions to the growth and development of the interactive advertising industry. BrightRoll earned the most industry recognitions at the IAB’s annual Sales & Service Excellence Awards, held in Phoenix during the IAB Annual Leadership Meeting.
Recipients of the IAB Sales Excellence Awards are determined by the IAB Sales Executive Council, in partnership with Advertiser Perceptions, Inc., a research firm specializing in agency and marketer communities. A two-part customer feedback survey is deployed and fielded to identify sales organizations and individuals viewed by the ad buying community as achieving the highest standard of excellence.
- Dave Simon, regional vice president of Midwest sales, was recognized as a 2012 Sales Excellence Award Winner in the new category, “Leadership Through Mentoring.”
The IAB Service Excellence Awards recognize outstanding member contributions to IAB industry-related initiatives over the past year.
- Tim Avila, vice president of product marketing, earned a 2012 Service Excellence Award for his leadership and direction of the Quality Assurance Guidelines 2.0 Taskforce.
- Sable Mi, senior director of strategic account planning, was also honored with a 2012 Service Excellence Award for her outstanding contributions to the Optimizing Ad Effectiveness Studies and Resource Center.
BrightRoll is proud to have such influential leaders among its staff and honored to have them recognized by the IAB for their efforts. Congratulations to all of our winners!