Latest posts by BrightRoll (see all)
- Award Sweep: BrightRoll Receives Three Prestigious Industry Recognitions - November 19, 2014
- Reach Your Customers With BrightRoll’s Mobile Audience Guarantee and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings™ - November 18, 2014
- How Mobile Video Ads Amplify TV Advertising - November 13, 2014
BRX to Provide Unparalleled Efficiency, Automation and Scale to the World’s Largest Buyers of Online Video Advertising
San Francisco, CA, August 4, 2010 – BrightRoll, the leading provider of online video advertising services, today unveiled the BrightRoll Exchange (BRX), a self-service, online video ad-buying platform that provides buyers with efficient and transparent access to video inventory with unmatched scale, efficiency and return on investment.
The online video advertising space is experiencing tremendous growth in demand as buyers search for video inventory and capabilities that complement their existing media-buying efforts. However, in a recent study conducted by BrightRoll, nearly half of the online publishers surveyed reported that at least 20 percent of their online video advertising inventory is never sold, indicating that many buyers are still struggling to find the most efficient way to access and selectively target the inventory they want, at the price they’re willing to pay.
Through an intuitive and easy-to-use interface available at www.BRX.com, BRX offers buyers from advertisers, agencies and networks the reach, targeting, delivery controls and reporting capabilities required to execute brand-safe video campaigns at scale. BRX is the first online video advertising exchange to bring the same level of efficiency, automation and scale to video advertisers as ad exchanges have historically provided to display advertisers.
“Our mission is to ensure the success of our clients’ campaigns by matching them with the right audience and the right inventory, at the right time. BRX provides us with a smarter, better way to do that across the widest possible cross-section of band-safe sites,” said Quentin George, Chief Digital Officer of Interpublic Group’s Mediabrands. “BRX’s self-service approach to online video ad buying makes sense because it combines the simplicity of buying display with the insight we need to optimize campaign spend on behalf of our clients.”
The BRX platform’s self-service model simplifies the process of buying online video ads, while giving buyers greater transparency and more value for their ad dollars than ever before. Highlights of the BRX platform include:
• Inventory—With thousands of targetable URLs aggregated from video sites, video players, mediation layers and ad servers, advertisers have the broadest reach possible for video ad campaigns
• Audience Targeting—BRX’s user-level targeting enables advertisers to target using their own data, BRX data or 3rd party data
• Auction Pricing—BRX conducts a dynamic auction for each impression, enabling true market pricing so that advertisers minimize their spend and maximize their return
• Control & Reporting—Provides real-time information on placements, campaign performance and price.
“Historically, buying online video advertising at scale has been an inefficient, labor-intensive and technically challenging process,” said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO of BrightRoll. “BrightRoll’s video advertising and technology expertise has allowed us to automate this process end to end, which will fundamentally improve the process of how, and by whom, online video ad buying is done.”
BrightRoll is the world’s largest and most trusted video advertising network, having served billions of advertisements since it was founded. BrightRoll helps major brands and agencies execute “smart video ad campaigns” across the industry’s leading publishers, including three-fourths of the top 100 online media properties in the United States. BrightRoll’s proprietary campaign execution, inventory management and advertising delivery technology provide brands and agencies with the reach, frequency and scalability needed to achieve their campaign goals. BrightRoll is a privately held, venture-backed company and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. BrightRoll offers its service at blog.brightroll.com
For More Information:
Lindsey Scott or Jason Throckmorton